Username:
Password:
Create an Account

Forgot your login?
Crafty Syntax Live Help Screen Shots Modules Comunity Donate My Account My Account My Account My Account My Account My Account My Account
SearchSearch    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   

Parse error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    craftysyntax.com Forum Index -> Support / General Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Parse error Reply with quote

LiveHelp does not seem to work correctly. Everything works, people can click a button to connect to the LiveHelp system and all. But when I log in to the help system and go to the Live Help! tab the right frame where information should be like people online and such is not there. Instead there is a Parse Error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/***/public_html/support/live/admin_users_refresh.php on line 1077

(*** after /home/ is my username at my webhost which I will not share here)

Anyways I sent an e-mail to Crafty Syntax more than a week ago but still no answer, so I thought let's try it here. Hope someone can help me. It is getting urgent, I really need a system like LiveHelp fast, so if LiveHelp does not work soon I have to get another system.

Thank you.
Merv
flattery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The error is rather generic and would probably require some hands on troubleshooting, going through the file to find where the fault actually starts.

Has this file perhaps been modified on accident or fraudulently by someone.

Have you tried replacing this file or the entire installation with a fresh copy?
Merv

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. It works now. I downloaded the zip file under Sources hosted Local, replaced the admin_users_refresh.php file with the file from the new download and it now works.

The download from the recommended link does not work and should be replaced. This to avoid frustration.

Glad that someone could help me with this one here on the forum, 'cause still no answer from Crafty Syntax.

Thank you very much.
Greetings,
Merv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    craftysyntax.com Forum Index -> Support / General Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: