Company Name: GoDaddy Inc.
Key Selling Points:
- the world’s largest Internet domain registrar
- Largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures
- ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for integrated web solutions spanning domain registration, email, hosting, website building, marketing tools and aftermarket domain services.
- Competitive Prices and dedicated partner support
Headquarter: Scottsdale, Ariz. USA
Other Office Locations: Washington, Massachusetts, Iowa and California in the U.S., and international locations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore and in the U.K.
No.of Customers: 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management
Target Customers: Target Customers: Small businesses, Web design professionals and individuals
Services Offered: cloud hosting, Website building, hosting and security tools
- known for its edgy Super Bowl commercials
Chief Product Officer: Steven Aldrich
- GoDaddy.com looking to do business in Hawaii to provide “resold interexchange telecommunications services” in Hawaii and has filed paperwork with Hawaii regulators asking for approval to offer its services in the state. According to Hawaii Public Utilities Commission it uses a proprietary interactive voice response and unified messaging platform.
Thus, Godaddy is going to provide interconnected Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services. It would buy toll-free and direct-inward-dialing numbers and resell those numbers to access its integrated suite of additional services and functionality, including auto attendant, call forwarding/distribution, call queuing, call screening, Internet fax/fax back and enhanced voicemail capabilities such as voice-to-text conversion and email delivery of voicemails. This service would allow single phone to have 2 different phone numbers, and easily distinguish between the two calls: personal and professional
GoDaddy is in the process of acquiring FreedomVoice Systems, an Encinitas, California-based voice-over telephony company which has also applied to provide resold interexchange service in Hawaii which eventually become one of its affiliates. (Sep 2, 2016, 11:25am HST)
- GoDaddy announces title sponsorship for ‘World Hosting Days‘. It will lead coversation on on building and enabling a robust ecosystem of web developers, designers and resellers to serve the growing needs of India’s 51 million strong SMB market. Also, company will announce a selection of new products and services for web professionals. New Delhi [India], Sept 1 (ANI-BusinessWireIndia)
GoDaddy announce a selection of new products and services for web professionals of India
- offers a suite of online products for small businesses in India
- combines its products with award-winning customer care to help empower small business owners, and entrepreneurs in India to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
- Help in finding the perfect domain name, website creation and hosting, online marketing, and productivity tools.
GoDaddy`s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run. It nearly as old as the Internet itself, it was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. They are here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
GoDaddy Principles Hustle, Adapt, Listen. Repeat.
Some of the features of GoDaddy world`s largest domain name registrar.More than 4,500 employees. 24/7/365, round-the-clock customer care operations.
Read GoDaddy Review and complete analysis
Since last many years, GoDaddy is making contributions to national, local, regional, and international charities, including those that focus on child abuse, disabled children, domestic violence, teenage homelessness, breast cancer, Parkinson`s research, and animal shelters. Major recipients of GoDaddy contributions over the past several years include the Phoenix Children`s Hospital, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the Arizona Humane Society, the Phoenix Zoo, Chrysalis, HomeBase Youth Services, and the Salvation Army. GoDaddy`s employees have also participated in a series of events to raise money for charitable causes
GoDaddy has 65,000 square foot data center inUnited States of America. This data center is connected to an optical fiber DWDM Ethernet backbone with a speed of 20 Gigabits per second. In 2013, GoDaddy reached more than 55 million domain names under management. At that time, GoDaddy was reported as the largest ICANN-accredited registrar in the world, at the size of four times their closest competitor. They also have 270,000 square foot facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
1) GoDaddy buys Encinitas, California-based FreedomVoice cloud communications company for $42 million to add voice services to its small business customers.
The company is planning to provide cloud-based voice products.
FreedomVoice has offered toll-free, vanity and 800 numbers for its small business and entrepreneur customers since 1996.
Godaddy will offer custom online phone numbers that automatically route business-related calls to a user’s mobile phone. GoDaddy’s last acquisition was in December when it added 70,000 domain names to its registrar after buying a majority of Worldwide Media Inc.’s domain name portfolio.
2) GoDaddy launched Professional Web Services (PWS) to bring Website Design and SEO Services to Canadian small and medium-sized businesses.
Other Services included with this package: Website Services, SEO Services, and Logo Design Services. Website Services breaks down into WordPress Website Design, Standard Website Design, and Simple Website Design. For SMB’s WordPress is chosen while simple plan provides a basic, single-page web presence for contact information.
3) GoDaddy & ShopClues Announce a Strategic Partnership to Enable Small Businesses to Easily Establish a Unique Online Identity with domains from GoDaddy. Merchants on ShopClues can direct their website visitors on listing page on ShopClue, while maintaining their online identity and brand
Achievement: World’s largest technology Provider
Google and GoDaddy sign up to TAG’s ‘anti-piracy pledge’ new US ad-industry-led anti-piracy initiative to stop piracy websites from benefiting from ad income. This means that they will take steps to minimize the inadvertent placement of digital advertising on websites or other media properties that have an undesired risk of being associated with the unauthorized dissemination of materials protected by the copyright laws.
Trustworthy Accountability Group promotes: “eliminating fraudulent digital advertising traffic, combating malware, fighting ad-supported internet piracy to promote brand integrity, and promoting brand safety through greater transparency”.