About Blue Bell Web Hosting, LLC
Key Selling Points:
- Highest quality web hosting services to businesses worldwide
- Rapidly growing Web Hosting and Internet Service Provider
Services Offered: Web Hosting and Internet Service Provider
Headquarter: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Data Center Location: Center City, Philadelphia
CEO and Managing Member: Vincent Morgan
Telephone number 610-260-1482
Bluebell hosting provides you a world-class service, and is the best for small and medium size businesses. They have number of clients from different countries, this shows that they have built a trust with many people around the world. Companies each server is having minimum 72GB of RAM to ensure that their customers are getting the best service.
Website Hosting Packages- Bluebell hosting plans are priced competitively. They start from $4.95/per month and go up from there. They also have great features such as R1soft backup and cloud flare. There are 4 types of shared website hosting packages -:
About Hosting Packages
The cheapest pack provided by bluebell hosting is the bronze pack. It costs 4.95$/per month, It consists of 5GB storage and 500GB Bandwidth, There will be extra charge for domain name (14.45$), and SSL certificate will also cost the same, Almost all the packs are same but there is still some difference between them, silver hosting pack provides you 10GB storage and costs 6.95$, The gold pack gives you 20GB storage at 9.95$ and the Platinum pack comes with 40GB storage. From Silver to platinum you get unlimited bandwidth and if you buy a platinum pack of bluebell hosting you will also get your domain for free. Otherwise almost all of the packages are same, only storage capacity differs.
Location – The Company is located in Plymouth Meeting PA and the datacenter of the company is located in Philadelphia pa (USA).
Employees- It’s not a big hosting company but they are counted in one of the best hosting companies, they have 2 employees without including their technical team.
Support- 24×7 customer supports are provided from bluebell hosting and they will answer all your queries. They have live help system, ticket system and phone support as well. You can clear your doubt any time.
Cancellation or Re-fund – Till now it has happened rarely that someone has asked for re-fund from bluebell, but still they give a 60 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their service.
Company Turn-Over- Through turnover is extremely low just as the company’s support requests. As for negative, BlueBell can’t think any other, than the company is still fairly Young so they are always striving to prove themselves, which all of us see as a good thing.
More about Blue Bell Hosting- The Company was founded by Vincent Morgan on 14th January 2015. Blue Bell hosting also provides you a website making tool for their clients. Blue Bell also do professional website designing, they make websites which are fully optimized for all devices! The website designing plans stars from 1649.95$ , there are total 3 packages and all three packages are nice and decent. Hosting is also powered by panel, which means that you can create your email, for example – email@example.com. Website analytics tools and Webmail access is also included.
Bluebell hosting is not a very famous hosting website; they started just a year ago. The company is trying their level best to stand on their own. Their service is commendable, but pricing becomes an issue.
- Blue Bell Web Hosting, LLC acquired web hosting provider OneHopWeb.com (Jun. 10, 2016 PRZen). This will increase the number of accounts. No change in pricing for OneHopWeb customers.
- Blue Bell web hosting is a new and growing company but they want to prove themselves the best, and that’s why they have acquired their fellow’s web hosting OneHopWeb. OneHopWeb customers have been migrated to Blue Bell Web Hosting infrastructure and will be transitioned to its billing system by the end of 2016. There will be no change in terms & conditions for OneHopWeb customers and no additional costs as a result of the acquisition.
- Blue Bell Web Hosting, LLC announces that it has acquired two web hosting providers, Websytz (websytz. com) and TheSHosting (theshosting. com). All the customer accounts of the acquired web hosting companies will be migrated to Blue Bell Web Hosting network infrastructure on the same plans, features and prices. (MENAFN Press – 30/07/2016)