Dataflame: Company Overview
Dataflame is based in Dorset and provides with feature-packed packages meant for individuals, companies and developers. The company is fairly small but is budding to be top UK web hosting provider. Dataflame was judged by UK WebHost Directory as Best UK UNIX Provider and Best Budget Web Provider. Shared, dedicated, VPS and reseller hosting plans are provided. For those who are in need of cheap but value packages for shared and dedicated hosting, Dataflame provides good support and many features along with it.
Dataflame has four different levels of VPS hosting plans, while dedicated servers can be either managed or unmanaged with customization options. Dataflame’s dedicated servers come with different plans that cater to different requirements. The features include: IPV4 and IPV6, IPs available, KVM Access, Linux or Windows OS, SATA, SAS or SSD`s, full backup options and unlimited reboots. 3GB RAM ( upto 8GB ), CPU Dual Core, 2.2Ghz Disk, 160 GB SATA and bandwidth of 10,000 GB is supplied.
Managed VPS Hosting comes with Intel Dual Xeon CPUs, managed CentOS Linux 6 x64, 2 Dedicated IPs, daily cPanel backups, VMWare powered solutions, 24×7 live support, free migration help, security hardening, unlimited reboots, DNS management and firewall.
Web hosting includes three plans: Cloud 200, Cloud 3000 and Cloud 5000. Cloud 200 plan is meant for hosting small websites, includes: 2 GB storage space, 10 GB data transfer, 1 hosted website, 5 parked domains, 10 sub domains, 5 MySQL databases, unlimited email accounts, Softaculous `1` click installs, cPanel control panel, SMTP Support, Google, Bing, Yahoo – SEO, webmail and free account migration.
Features and Control Panel
- Mail filter called SpamAssassin helps to identify spam.
- Spamtitan creates a spam firewall.
- Website Control Panel with every hosting package for easy controlling options.
- Web Hosting package info and Control Panel uses are elaborated in easy to follow Flash Tutorials.
- Intelligent email filter tests to identify unsolicited bulk email (SPAM).
- IPV4 AND IPV6 selection for server.
- TIER-1 bandwidth with all VPS plans which increases with each package.
- Choice of operating systems: Linux OS or Windows Server 2008 or 2012.
- KVMOIP is provided with each server for four hours per month allowing user for server access without network access.
- All VPS Plans start with 1TB per month Bandwidth allowance.
Support is available through live chat and email for 24 /7. Flash tutorials, blog and knowledge base and FAQ section provide with the needy assistance. Other options include: email, phone (from Mon-Fri during UK office hours) and post.
- Dataflame site is very user-friendly.
- All plans come with cPanel.
- With no minimum contract period the user can cancel server at any point of time.
No social media channels are provided for support.
Dataflame Cancellation Policy
Cancellation can be done when the service is cancelled by Dataflame and not via phone. Additional charge of £100 is charged as payment of services rendered by the Company.
Dataflame is a great option for small and large businesses. Not much is invested for marketing purpose but based on their reviews they give competition to giants like GoDaddy and alike with their web hosting solutions and undoubting support. With competitive prices, potpourri of features and rock-solid network, the customer needs not look further than this company.