Namecheap.com: Company Overview
Namecheap.com is a hosting company that has its headquarters in Los Angeles, California in the U.S. This web hosting company started operating in the industry in 2000.The company’s operations is handled from their fully equipped data centers. Some of the hosting services that it offers its clients are private e-mail hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting and shared hosting services.
Performance/Reliability and Uptime report
The company’s connectivity to Level3, Integra, High winds and Cogent ensures that clients get optimum internet connectivity from the company. Moreover, the company offers their clients a 100% guaranteed network uptime. On top of that, the company uses Powerful Dell PowerEdge with 24 core Xeon CPUs servers in their data centers to ensure their hosting services offer optimal performance. The Company uses RAID-10 hard drives and a network powered by Cisco/Brocade, which ensures that the company provides secure, fast and reliable hosting services.
Key Selling Points
100% DNS uptime reliability with protection against even the most aggressive DDoS attacks, top-tier customer support.
- Namecheap.com operates 4 shared hosting plans: Value plan, Professional plan, ultimate hosting plan and Business SSD hosting plan.
- Namecheap VPS also operates on 4 hosting plans: VPS Lite Xen, VPS 1-Xen, VPS 2-Xen and VPS 3- Xen.
- Dedicated server hosting from the company come in two categories: the Single CPU, Multiple Cores servers Intel Xeon E3 and the Multiple CPUs, Multiple cores category.
- Reseller hosting from the company operates on 4 hosting plans: reseller 1plan, reseller 2 hosting plan, reseller 3 hosting plan and reseller 4 hosting plan.
- Private e-mail hosting from the company on the other hand operates 3 plans: the private plan, business plan and the business office plan.
Features and control panel
The hosting services from Namecheap.com offer their clients a variety of features. Some of these features are: Xen Virtualization platform, full root access, cPanel control panel, Anti-spam protection, webmail, POP3,IMAP support, mail aliases, full mobile support, 24/7 customer support, OX Drive, Anti-Spam protection and a guaranteed network uptime of 100% among other features. Some of the features that are included in the company’s hosting are use of Dell PowerEdge server technology, Cisco firewall, Brocade firewall, Softaculous script installer, WordPress, among many others.
Hosting at Namecheap uses the user-friendly cPanel control panel and WHMCS with the option of either for reseller hosting.
- Namecheap.com hosting offers their clients feature rich hosting.
- Clients at Namecheap.com get a 100% network uptime guarantee.
- At Namecheap.com, hosting clients can get up to 24/7 customer and technical support.
- This hosting company offers their clients a variety of hosting services.
This hosting company does not offer their clients a money back guarantee.
The customer and technical support teams from Namecheap.com are available to cater for clients hosting needs 24/7. Moreover, the customer care team can be reached via phone, e-mail and live chat. The company also has a community forums section along with knowledgebase and ticketing system through which clients can get further support.
Namecheap hosting company does not offer their clients a money back guarantee.
Clients at the company can try out any email-hosting package free for up to 2 months. All users have to do is select “2 months” billing cycle from the drop-down.
Namecheap.com hosting company has steadily built its reputation over the years as a provider of reliable and speedy hosting services. On top of that, the company offers a 100% network uptime guarantee and ensures that clients get top-notch hosting performance.
Namecheap introduces Premium DNS service which is stable and secure.