WiredTree commenced in June 2006 in Chicago to set a motto of making new standards in managed dedicated and VPS hosting. Company is providing elite managed hosting environment, innovative network structure, a unique suite of services with enhanced server hardware. With this goal, company has created a modernized internal tech support for solving client`s issues. Wiredtree supports in-house, not outsourced. Company provides easy migration from VPS plans and Hybrid server plans short or no downtime and no IP changes. WiredTree solutions provides flexible and scalable options for resource needs of all sizes.
Key Selling Points: fully managed server hosting provider
Services Offered: virtual private servers, hybrid servers, and dedicated servers
President: Zac Cogswell
WiredTree servers fully managed hosting servers.
Managed VPS Hosting : Clients will get excellent CPU power and disk space. All these server fully managed in Chicago. SuperMicro Servers have features: CentOS Linux 6 x64 OS, 2 Dedicated Ips, Intel Dual Xeon CPUs, SSD-Powered Storage Standard, Idera (R1Soft) Backups, Full Root and WHM Reseller Access, Unlimited Domains and Accounts, Proactive Security Updates, Grove Client Portal Metrics, ServerShield Server Hardening, Free Migrations and many more.
1)Company`s managed VPS has two option: Pure SSD VPS with maximum performance, ideal for CMS system, blogs, E-commerce and forum. And SSD-Accelerated VPS with maximum disk storage
2) Managed Hybrid Servers Plans: Pure SSD Hybrid Servers comprises with 1 dedicated Xeon CPU core, burstable to 24 Cores, 5GB guaranteed RAM, 80GB pure SSD RAID-10 storage and10TB premium bandwidth.
SSD-Accelerated Hybrid includes 1 dedicated Xeon CPU core, burstable to 8 Cores, 4GB guaranteed RAM, 160GB pure SSD RAID-10 storage and10TB premium bandwidth.
3) Managed Dedicated Servers Plans: Single CPU Intel Xeon E3/E5 comprises 4 to 10 CPU cores, 8GB to 128GB RAM, DDR3 & DDR4 ECC memory, SuperMicro Rackmount server, Hot-Swappable Chassis Available, 2 Ips and20TB Route-Optimized Bandwidth
Dual CPU Intel Xeon E5 includes 8 to 20 CPU Cores, DDR4 ECC registered memory, 8GB to 256GB RAM, SuperMicro Rackmount server, 20TB Route-Optimized Bandwidth, Hot-Swappable Chassis and 2 Ips.
WiredTree Uptime Report
Uptime is 99.992% as calculated by Hyperspin.
Features and Control panel
WiredTree servers comprises with cPanel/WHM, route-optimized bandwidth,
Company`s plans are optimal for Drupal, Joomla, WordPress abd any other CMS, forum software like vBulletin, Invision, phpBB and also useful for shopping carts like: PrestaShop, CS-Cart, AbanteCart, and Magento.
All VPS nodes use dual quad-core or hexa-core Intel Xeon CPUs
Combined with ECC Registered memory and Supermicro motherboards and chassis.
100Mbps/1000Mbps connections to both public and private networks through the client portal.
- ServerShield hardening and optimization.
- Network traffic is utilized by BGP route-optimized by Noction Intelligence routing platform.
- Company provides 24/7/365 live and onsite by telephone or helpdesk.
- 24×7 proactive service monitoring
- Very reasonable price as compared to other hosting providers.
- Company`s experts help when diagnose potential occures.
- Website and server evaluations are comprised with every service on request at no charge.
- They provide access to a whole host via their client portal Grove.
- Wired tree provides 1 hour hardware replacement guarantee.
- Company includes Add-on feature R1Sof and costs twice as much per GB.
Clients can submit a ticket for cancellation in 7 days but not more than 30 days before the end of client`s service billing. Cancellation request will accept through opening a ticket through client portal. Cancellation request will not acceptable via phone, email, fax, or any other method.
WiredTree is a leading Virtual Private Servers provider which is continuously receiving tgreat reviews from their clients. If someone is looking for a VPS hosting then Wiredtree is good option.